Azure and Its Role in the Modern Workplace.
Create a hybrid network in Azure to connect to your cloud and on-premises resources
Azure Virtual Network enables Azure resources to securely communicate with each other, the internet, and on-premises networks. You can:
- Build and control a hybrid infrastructure.
- Extend your datacenter to the cloud.
- Enhance security and isolation for applications.
Network services connects on-premises, Azure, and multi-cloud resources, allowing you to manage your entire network using centralized access and routing policies. Ensuring traffic stays on a secure global network.
Protect hybrid workloads with Azure security
Azure Security Center + Azure Defender can help organizations protect workloads virtually anywhere, including on-premises, on Azure, and in other clouds. Customers can:
- Continuously assess their security posture
across hybrid clouds.
- Protect against cyberattacks with Microsoft
- Simplify security management with built-in controls,
AI, and automation.
Strengthen both security and regulatory compliance.
Call us today to learn more about the modern workplace and how Cutting Edge Tek and Tech Authority will make your move to the cloud successful.